Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Welcome

 Photo credits: Satine Diamond
Darling,

It's a crazy, beautiful world inside us.

It finds and creates magnificence in the smallest things ever imagined. In the darkest, most undiscovered corners and pieces of soul and mind. A place where everything you touch, smell, see and taste - is neverending and unpredictable. There is where Art lives. There is where Art should resonate, too. If not created from it, it should be absorbed into it. I believe that someone who makes art has almost the same inner realm as the one who succumbs into it. Different, more diverse maybe, but similar.

I want to give you what you already have in yourself and you don't know it yet. Not because you are not capable of discovering or evolving it, but because they told you that you don't have what it takes, and at some point, you believed them. The only thing that they wanted to say is that they can't see it. Because they don't have it in themselves. They will never be the people you want to give your (he)art to. Step foreword fearlessly. There is so much more to it.

I am not a guru of anything and I will never claim to be. I am just following my intuition and love towards art and people. Don't follow me if you don't vibrate the same way. It's a waste of your precious time. But if you do, be free to join me whenever you feel as vulnerable or as strong as you feel. Write to me. You have my e-mail on the page. Write to yourself. Look into the mirror. You deserve the best. And you are the only one who decides what "the best" means to you. When deciding, you create it - and when you create it, you bring it close and you actually become it.

I'll be waiting for you around.
Yours faithfully,
Your music teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment